- Uppi’s “Super” dream is becoming a reality with Oppo Police Stations.
- It is Media Vs Yogi now… Mr Rajdeep, are you listening?
- Yogi Adityanath should practice Media Moun Vrat and follow Ulysses Contract
- The countdown to Karnataka Assembly Elections has begun
- Do You want an Uniform Civil Code in India?
Monthly Archives: February 2014
Today it was one of the worst days in the days of Indian democracy. It was back on June 25, 1975 that Indira Gandhi declared emergency and withdrew all freedom of press, arrested L K Advani amongst others and ruled … Continue reading
Though NRIs are eligible to retain and their voting rights get their names added to the Voter’s list if it is not there, presently NRIs can vote only if th ey are personally present on the election day at their … Continue reading
We welcome Mr Anil Kumble entering the Loksabha election as a candidate of BJP. It is reported that he will contest from Uttara Kannada though it was earlier rumored that he may contest against Nandan Nilekani in Bangalore North. We … Continue reading
Ref: article in Guardian The lady who was recently accused of slapping an AP MLA in Deli has accused him of having deliberately stopped water supply to their neighborhood because the AAp MLA thinks they did not vote for him. … Continue reading