- It is Media Vs Yogi now… Mr Rajdeep, are you listening?
- Yogi Adityanath should practice Media Moun Vrat and follow Ulysses Contract
- The countdown to Karnataka Assembly Elections have begun
- Do You want an Uniform Civil Code in India?
- Is it deemed that Supreme Court has suspended Cauvery Tribunal Award notification?
Monthly Archives: April 2014
I had the occasion to attend the Election Express meeting of Rahul Kanwal (Head Lines Today) at Bangalore last week. One of the main discussions during the meeting was “Is there a Modi Wave or Not”?. I was surprised with … Continue reading
Bangalore South goes to polls tomorrow. For the first time voters would be exposed to “Verifyable Voting System” which the undersigned had recommended some time in 2004. It would be a good experience which I hope the voters would not … Continue reading
Mr Kapil Sibal who was the minister for IT in the UPA 2 Government is seeking election from Delhi Chandi Chowk which is going to polls on 10th of April 2014. I would like to bring to the notice of … Continue reading