- The Judges Controversy. What “We The People” say
- Uppi’s “Super” dream is becoming a reality with Oppo Police Stations.
- It is Media Vs Yogi now… Mr Rajdeep, are you listening?
- Yogi Adityanath should practice Media Moun Vrat and follow Ulysses Contract
- The countdown to Karnataka Assembly Elections has begun
Monthly Archives: January 2013
Section 66A of ITA 2008 has been one of the most abused sections of the Act in recent days. There is also a discussion about the constitutional validity of this section on whether this section infringes on the constitutional “Right … Continue reading
(Continued from the previous post) The theory of regulated anonymity as propounded by Naavi advocates a conflict resolution solution for preserving the democratic principles of Privacy Protection in Cyber Space along with the need of the law enforcement to be … Continue reading
Internet developed in the 70’s because of its ability to provide an opportunity for anonymous expression by individuals. Even today Privacy activists are fighting for anonymity as a matter of right. “Right to be Forgotten” is the new prescription of … Continue reading
Aaron Swartz, the young techie who committed suicide on the 11th of January represents a tragedy that could have been prevented if the Police had been more reasonable.It is alleged that the US prosecutors tried to demand higher punishments by … Continue reading