- It is Media Vs Yogi now… Mr Rajdeep, are you listening?
- Yogi Adityanath should practice Media Moun Vrat and follow Ulysses Contract
- The countdown to Karnataka Assembly Elections have begun
- Do You want an Uniform Civil Code in India?
- Is it deemed that Supreme Court has suspended Cauvery Tribunal Award notification?
Monthly Archives: May 2014
The developmental task before the Modi Government is enormous. On the one hand, there are high hopes raised in the mind of the public and on the other hand Congress has left the Government in shambles. In such a scenario … Continue reading
Now that the 2014 Loksabha elections are behind us, BJP has to now focus on how it will look at the future electoral strategies. In the next elections, will it be possible to retain 283 seats even if the Government … Continue reading
Yesterday (16th May) at 11.00 pm, Headlines Today ran a program anchored by Mr Rahul Kanwal in which Mr Nitin Gadkari participated. There was also Mr Pirzada supposed to be a security analyst from Pakistan. The topic was supposed to … Continue reading
It has been a great news for the Modi supporters with the election results exceeding the most optimistic expectations. While the best estimates for NDA was around 300 with BJP at around 260, the actual results seem to take BJP … Continue reading
One of the projects which UPA has hoisted on the incoming Government is the Aadhar on which lot of money has been spent. NDA needs to take a view on how to deal with the sunk investment. While scrapping Aadhar … Continue reading