- It is Media Vs Yogi now… Mr Rajdeep, are you listening?
- Yogi Adityanath should practice Media Moun Vrat and follow Ulysses Contract
- The countdown to Karnataka Assembly Elections have begun
- Do You want an Uniform Civil Code in India?
- Is it deemed that Supreme Court has suspended Cauvery Tribunal Award notification?
Monthly Archives: March 2014
P.S: This piece may be considered as a view from a security observer placed in the public domain with the hope that it would attract necessary attention from the authorities to prevent the catastrophe that may be around. It is … Continue reading
Mr Pratap Simha the well known columnist of Kannada Prabha is entering the electoral fray as a candidate of BJP from Mysore. The sitting candidate Mr C.H.Vijayashankar is obviously disappointed and has been talking to the media that an “Outsider” … Continue reading