- The Judges Controversy. What “We The People” say
- Uppi’s “Super” dream is becoming a reality with Oppo Police Stations.
- It is Media Vs Yogi now… Mr Rajdeep, are you listening?
- Yogi Adityanath should practice Media Moun Vrat and follow Ulysses Contract
- The countdown to Karnataka Assembly Elections has begun
Monthly Archives: March 2017
For the last two years since Mr Modi won the Loksabha elections, self styled opinion makers in the media like Rajdeep Sardesai, Rahul Kanwal, Barkhadutt, Nidhi Razdan and several others were hounding Modi and Mr Amit Shah. As both stonewalled … Continue reading
One of the biggest challenges BJP will have in managing public perception about Yogi Adityanath’s CM image would be to ensure that media does not create ruckus over statements that may be put into his mouth by provoking journalists. Today’s … Continue reading
After the recent debacle of Congress in UP and other States (except Punjab), the Congress management has woken up to the need to work early for securing its key state of Karnataka. Mr Modi has pre-empted all political parties with … Continue reading