- The Judges Controversy. What “We The People” say
- Uppi’s “Super” dream is becoming a reality with Oppo Police Stations.
- It is Media Vs Yogi now… Mr Rajdeep, are you listening?
- Yogi Adityanath should practice Media Moun Vrat and follow Ulysses Contract
- The countdown to Karnataka Assembly Elections has begun
Monthly Archives: March 2016
In recent days the bias expressed by media in opposing whatever Mr Modi proposes, is too obvious. I recall the following web page which says QUOTE When our PM expressed his vision of making India a $20 Trillion economy, our … Continue reading
The recent developments in Delhi and more so in the media channels indicate that the JNU student union president Mr Kanhaiha Kumar has become a political leader over night because of his arrest and release on bail. Even established leaders … Continue reading
Free Media is considered an important pillar of Democracy. Ever since India faced the Emergency in 1975 when publications like Indian Express protested the Censorship through blank editorials where publications like Times of India went along with the Government, the … Continue reading