- Uppi’s “Super” dream is becoming a reality with Oppo Police Stations.
- It is Media Vs Yogi now… Mr Rajdeep, are you listening?
- Yogi Adityanath should practice Media Moun Vrat and follow Ulysses Contract
- The countdown to Karnataka Assembly Elections has begun
- Do You want an Uniform Civil Code in India?
Monthly Archives: September 2016
Political Expediency Driving Cauvery Dispute Resolution The recent Cauvery episode and the earlier Mahadayi river issues have clearly established that there is a serious lacuna in the political leadership in Karnataka. While Jayalalitha (born in Karnataka) leads Tamil Nadu cause more … Continue reading
If Mr Fali S.Nariman has any sense of shame, he would have resigned from representing the State of Karnataka in the Cauvery issue long time back after his repeated failures. But he has not done so probably because he enjoys … Continue reading
While Karnataka observes a Bandh today expressing its opposition to the decision of the Government to release Cauvery water to Tamil Nadu to protect the farming activities though this may jeopardize supply of drinking water to Mysore and Bangalore, Ms … Continue reading