- The Judges Controversy. What “We The People” say
- Uppi’s “Super” dream is becoming a reality with Oppo Police Stations.
- It is Media Vs Yogi now… Mr Rajdeep, are you listening?
- Yogi Adityanath should practice Media Moun Vrat and follow Ulysses Contract
- The countdown to Karnataka Assembly Elections has begun
Monthly Archives: October 2016
India adopted a Constitution on 26th January 1950 and every one of our politicians swear their allegiance to it. However, the same politicians for the last 66 years have abused the Constitution by every means by introducing amendments that are … Continue reading